Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleep is a bitch.

I'm awake, but oh how I wish I was still asleep. Sure it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon, SO WHAT? I'm tired. Sure sure it's my fault for not going to bed at a decent hour. It is not my fault that I was freezing my skinny ass off and couldn't fall asleep if my life depended on it. The heater seems to have a mind of it's own. It turns off and on whenever it damn well pleases. I tossed and turned. Every time I moved I was cold again. I threw the blankets over my face, but threw them off because I felt as if I couldn't breath. It was a lose lose situation for me. As it often is when I am trying to fall asleep. SCREW YOU INSOMNIA.

Now is no time to bitch about my sleeping habits, though. I have things to do, and people to do...and people to see. =) Thanks to my mom making brunch I have a stomach full of waffles, eggs, and potatoes. Thanks to my sister doing her thing in the bathroom, I got my plate first.

Welp I ought to take a shower and make myself presentable. Tonight is going to be a fun night with my best friends. I am doing a few hair cuts when I get there, which will thankfully put a little money in my pocket. Then it's time for food and drinking and lots and lots of shit talking fun times. I'll be back with stories. ;-D

Adios.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I get some insomnia sometimes too. Nice blog you have started here. I'm a new follower. Keep posting! I hope you visit my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate insomnia so I can totally relate. Lovely blog :)

    www.forevermissvanity.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to have a couple of followers, thank you! I've been battling insomnia for quite some time. Every now and again I win =)

    ReplyDelete