Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another day of rain rain rain.

Trickle trickle trickle. It's still raining here on my end of California.The sky is different shades of gray. Gloomy. Surely not my kind of weather. I prefer the warm sun, accompanied by a clear blue sky. I would love to feel the warmth of the sun against my pale skin. My skin could use some color, right now I'm white enough to glow in the dark. This presents a problem come summer time when I will be needing to wear shorts and swim suits(I can't wait to by a new one!). Oh, and the fresh fruit from the fruit stands. Really, who doesn't love fresh fruit on a hot summer day? Only a crazy person wouldn't. A nice fresh, cold nectarine, oh man I really want one now. Instead I will settle for the nice warm hamburger sitting right in front of me. Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment